Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Oink Oink Swine Flu...

Well, this swine flu thingy really brought many changes to my daily life on both good and bad sides....

Good:
Dance may be cancelled!Hooray!
Fanciful face mask to cover my ugly face!

Bad:
Have to move from my small office Big seat to the big main office with small seats....
Have to do many outpatients.....
Have to cancel my HK trip as I work in hospital...Haiz...if not I will have to self isolate for 7 days with my own AL! There goes my $400 for air tickets and hotel....haiz....haizz...haizzzz......
Have to wear mask and suffocate myself...
Have to wear a yellowish gown...
Have to take temperature everyday....
Have to ....Have to ....Have to....

Haiz...apparently there are more bad sides to it than the good sides.
But well...jus focus on the good sides and give thanks ba!Hee...Life will be better that way...Haha

Cheers
Tommy
---------------------------------------------------------
Taste of Honey:

"Sometimes, people focus on the things that they are lack of that they forget about the things that they are having."

No comments:

Post a Comment