Monday, April 27, 2009

Dance and Badminton day!

Well, another day of dance rehersal and this time round at least got some progress...we manage to dance till 23secs of the songs liao...Haha!Here are some of the photos!

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
Lining up like beauty pageant...

Practising some moves...


Other MSWs that I danced with...

After dance...back to work...after work.....it's KEEP FIT TIME!


Weicai joined me for the jog and got me a timing of 24:17mins! Yeah!!!Finally got my dreamt timing liao!But after the jog I felt so much like dying...He is really fast sia..haha...

And during badminton session, it was the least push ups session that I did over past many many times.Cos me and weicai kept winning!!!Ho‘oray!Haa!
Cant wait for this week's badminton session again!
Cheers
Tommy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taste Of Honey:
As many are having exams and studying feverently in this period, here is something for you:
" 别人说把考试完全交给神时, 其实是叫你把考试成绩交给神。
读书预备考试而是一个与神同工的一个过程。
所以书还是要自己读,成绩才要交托给神。”
所有在读书的朋友们,读书加油吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment