Thursday, April 9, 2009

Self upgrading...

Well...alot of people had been asking me what have I been doing lately...

Recently, I have been trying to learn some new stuffs...
One of it is PIANO!!!

My Piano...
Most of the keys are spoilt (press down and won't come up) and out of tune..argh...

The book I bought to self taught

Well...
Before this, I had already known that I cannot follow beat and have psychomotor problem...
After trying to learn, it just confirmed my weaknesses....Haha..
But since I got abit of time, so think will carry on trying and learn as far as possible ba.


My dear occupational therapist Zhou Wei has agreed to go Believemusic to learn keyboard with me!!!
Hooray!So excited about the course!
Hopefully after paying $300 plus, I able to play abit of songs for children worship or such ba.


The second thing that I am learning is THAI!!!
Had studied level 1 in NUS...and thinking since I have the resources, might as well carry on learning and maybe one day I can use in mission trips in Thailand.
The thai CD I bought

The learning Thai language set

Well....I still got a few stuff that I wana learn too...but haven find time and resources yet...
1) Lock picking
2) Rollerbladding
3) Capoeira
4) Social dancing
5) Wind Surfing
6) Skateboarding
..........
and the list goes on...
So old then suddenly thought of learning so many things...abit too late liao...
Bones turning stiff and movements getting slower and slower...Haha.
But well....thinking that I still do have some years ahead, I can just take things slowly and learn slowly ba...

所谓“学海无涯,活到老,学到老”
Hee...

Cheers
Tommy

------------------------------------
Taste of Honey:

"You can only give what you have."


This sentence spoke to me and really encouraged me to expand my abilities and knowledge such that I will have more opportunities to serve and to be used by God...
So by increasing what you have, you can then increase on what you can give!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAA

    HELLO!!!! remember me ur old social work classmate?!?!?! hAHAHAHAH! gonna join u in the work force soon!

    anyway i've been secretly stalking your blog and now this is a post that's particularly interesting!! :D

    LEARNING THAI ROCKS!! hahahaha!! i'm always interested to spread the love of THAI! HAHAHAHA :D can ask me any qns k! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete