Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reviving blog....

As an delibrate effort to revive my pathetic blog,
I shall work hard and be consistent in my blogging...
So I am going to just blog about what ever things regardless significant or not

whenever I remembers it and have the time.haha.

Anyway, after work yesterday, went jogging...and for 3 rounds around my beloved workplace,
I manage to hit 26:26mins. HOORAY!haha...10 secs faster than my timing last week...
Aiming to get to 25mins for the tiring upslopes/downslopes/turn here/turn there 4.8Km rounds!!!!

After that, I hit the gym and go to play badminton with my 师傅 Kobe, dragonboater Weicai and Wang Lee Hom look-alike PeiXiang.
But well, expectedly...I was trashed till jialat jialat.

Even before Kobe and Weicai came, Peixiang already trashed me for 4 rounds, pumping me with 80 push ups ...
After the rest came...all the other punishments came rushing to me...

working me out worse than army training....Haha.
Must really train up liao.....such that I can tahan all the push ups and stuff after losing...

think that will be much easier than training up to beat them in the game..
cos they are too pro in it liao..haha!

Anyway, went for this dance practice for the medical social worker 60th anniversary symposium today and saw my old classmates Diana and Christine!!!
So excited to see familiar faces over there.
But sad thing is they are part of the organising team and not gg to dance with me...sadded...Hahaa.
Think we gonna dance with the song "Welcome to the 60's" from the Movie "Hairspray".



try to see the video till the end!

Quite a fun song and quite appropiate for our 60th anniversary.

But hopefully they will only need girls to do the dance such that I can be left out of it ba.haha...

Ok, gonna stop here...otherwise too much words nobody wana see also...

as if anybody is seeing it right now..haha..

Cheers
Tommy

----------------------------------------------------------
Crazy catchline of the day:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....Hence whether you have the beauty or not really depends on whether you can find the beholder..."

No comments:

Post a Comment