Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dead for so long...

Ok...This blog had been dead for nearly half a year..So I think I shall just revive it for a while before Gary delete my blog from his "Friends' Blog" Column.Haha..

Well...for this period of time, the event that worth blogging about shld be the keihl's event from 03/04/09- 08/04/09 ba.

I only worked two days (Fri and sunday)..but already tired enough.Haha.
Poor GJ worked for 5 days then got heat strokes...there goes our weekly badminton game..Haha

But still quite fun la to ask people to try our products, treat people drink orange juice, invite people to take photos..and did a bit of MCing on sunday too...haha..(Think i had talked crap in public sia..don't even know wat I was talking about.Haha..

Well, for now may be to wait for William to upload the photos then I can jus cut and paste to put it here ba...the laziest way of blogging :P




Our booth- Ulimate white avenue






Me and a Customer who was here for the Party!
My dearest colleague Tyan Tyan came and support with her sis!




Even my parents drop by to keep an eye on me....Haha...

Two bubbly young customers... Huishan and Calista





And after one day of knowing me...They wana kill me liao...Haha...



Beautiful Air Stewardess customer



Our team

After work




-----------------------------------------------------------

Taste of Honey:

最适合你的教会,不是一间你能领受最多的教会,而是一间你能付出最多的教会。
因为唯有你付出时,你才能够有所领受。

No comments:

Post a Comment