Sunday, April 19, 2009

The day before I left Singapore.....

Went for the dance practise again last thursday...and oh gosh...they had changed the song...
Look at the video..they tell me to act as the host... -.-"


Think I am going to die as I have serious psychomotor retardation and cannot coordinate properly...and I am the only guy...so the dance will be more like a joke than a dance...haha.
Already shoot out ideas such as hiring cheerleading groups to do the show instead or changing it to a all girls song (then i can escape from this hell...)..but well..all effort are in vain...think like gotta just dive into it and make a joke out of myself liao...as always...haha

Anyway, went for a run in the evening again around IMH..and the timing is 25:07 mins.
So happy about the improvement...but after the run really feel like dying...Haha..and the fats around my tummy seems to be still there and is totally ignorant to my effort to trying to get rid of it...argh...

Then went gym and badminton with peixiang, weicai, william and kobe...
As a constant loser...I did lotsa push ups again..Haha..
I may not be skillful enough to beat them in the game, but I am strong enough to take on the push ups!So come on man!Let's fight again!!!!Hee

After that went Macdonald to eat my favorite double cheeseburger with peixiang and weicai...so yummy....but so unhealthy after exercise...no wonder my fats are still there...Haha!

Reached home around 12am then I started packing for the trip to Melaka on the next day...
So slpy.........

Cheers
Tommy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saw an email and thought this is a dare that is sure fun to do....

" While riding in an lift, gasp dramatically every time the doors open."

Everyone would be so suprise that you are so shock and suprise to see them...Haha...
Maybe I will try it tml in office..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment