Monday, April 27, 2009

New Keyboard!

I finally got my own keyboard from ebay!!!
Paid $140 for it.
But the bad thing is...it does not contains an adapter...The owner said this keyboard did not come with the adapter right from the start when she bought it....
But well...nvm la.

Really have to thanks Tyan Tyan for accpompanying me all the way there to collect the keyboard in AMK.

The owner was quite nice.After we went inside her house, she offered us drinks and even gave me a small trolley to pull the keyboard back.

Despite these helps, I still had a hard time bringing it back...cos I stay in Tampines...so far far away sia...Haha
Hence, I carried it up and down to reach AMK mrt station to take train to Khatib mrt station.
Then I hugged the keyboard all the way up the bridge and down to take bus 969...by that time, my shirt is totally wet with sweat sia...

When boarding the bus...horror came!
Everything seems to fall apart!haha..
Hence I am carrying 4 things (Keyboard, trolley, bicycle hook and wallet) at the same time!
Gosh...so super crumsy sia..haha!
With much effort, I manage to get a seat...phew!
When I finally got home, I felt so tired...but it's a happy tiredness.haha!
Felt such great satisfaction of achievement to have brought this heavy thing all the way back without having to take a cab.Haha!

Anyway, signed up for the Keyboard course with Zhuo Wei, at the Believer Music website.
Gonna start my lessons on 20th May.
So exciting sia...If after the classes still cannot play then will cry lor...cos total spending $300 plus for the course.

So for this keyboard thingy, I spend ard $500...so must learn hard!Otherwise will waste all my hard earn money liao..Haha..

Cheers
Tommy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taste of Honey:

"有时,拥有不一定是一种祝福,而失去也不一定是一种诅咒。”

No comments:

Post a Comment