Tuesday, April 14, 2009

$$$...@#$@@$@^@%$^@$^##^#&^#

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just received a letter from CPF...saying that my dad had lent me money for my education....
$1085 lor!!!! Then now then they tell me!Making me pay $98.01 more!
@#@$@$#^#@#$^%%$%@$$%@%$
Altogether have to pay $1183.01. Heart attack sia!!!!More than half of my pay just gone like that!!!!!
T_T.....

Think really have to eat grass till all my loans are clear liao...but when old loans are cleared, new loans will come lor....when can I get out of the poverty cycle sia....AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Expenses are really building up ....
$750 every month to return study loan from bank
$100 transport
$50 handphone
$4 per lunch=>at least $120 per month...just for lunch!
$200 at least for dinner/parties/bday presents
$150 insurance....(Don't know pay for what!As if I die liao I can get the money...and i think the amount I pay out if more than what my loved ones will get after I died lor....)
Some money give parents
Still got to pay 20% to CPF!

Think i really my expenses really exceed my earnings sia....no wonder my poor piggy bank is getting thinner and thinner...while I am getting fatter and fatter...ARGH!!!!!!!

Cheers (That I am eating grass to survive?)
Tommy
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Taste of Honey:

“钱不是万能,但没钱是万万不能。”

So true......sobsob

No comments:

Post a Comment