Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ben and Jerry Free Cone Day.....Missed..

Argh....I just cant believe it!!!
I missed this year Ben and Jerry Free Cones day yesterday!!!!
Bobian...Gotta give a talk in a centre...cant even take leave to attend this special occasion.
Haiz..........
So super sad...
Had been going for this Free Cone day for 3 years straight!
And I gotta miss this year one....sobsob...the cow must me missing me so badly...

Anyway, after the talk...
Went to this Hannabi Japanese Resturant with my famil to celebrate my mum's bday...
It's a buffet diner....gosh...another event to make me fat..Haha.
But quite enjoy the dinner and the stuff is NICE!

After that, went to eat dessert at 老香港 which is just beside....

Overall, great dinner but just tiring...Haha..
and I again don't have any photos until my brother pass it to me...

Cheers
Tommy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Catchline of the day:
This was how I introduced my speech...

"Hi, everyone. My name is Tommy Cheng Ka Wing.But if you were to call me....,please call me Tommy.Cause Cheng Ka Wing always sounds like "chickenwing" on the phone......"

Phew...Thanks God and my parents for giving me such a name. If not, I also don't know what to say for my introduction speech liao...haha

2 comments:

  1. u can gobble up double share next year =P

    Lip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Man!
    Will eat at least 12 next year!
    Haha!

    ReplyDelete