Friday, May 9, 2008

Post Exam Lunch

This morning, went to Tampines polyclinic wanting to take my vaccines for my China trip. Got there around 10.30am. And you know what? I waited so super duper long and only got registered at around 11.45am! The small indian lady doctor only get to see me for around 3minutes at around 1pm!

My gdness.....everything is so super slow.Felt that my time had been wasted so much. Then the doctor still tell me to go for lunch 1st and come back and find the travellers clinic for the injections at 2pm because they are all eating lunch. I am suppose to meet my frens at 1.30pm lor!So bobian. Told her I will be coming back for the injection tml instead. Wasted so much of my time and my $8.70 for a 3minute consultation.Argh....Bobian...poor people like me are like tat, die die have to squeeze to Polyclinic cos is cheaper anyway.
Well, Finally I reached Fish and Co at Dhoby Gaut and meet up with my social work friends.
This is the Honours-Student-To-Be-Gang

This is the Sick-Of-Studying-And-Ready-To-Graduate-Gang

Jingfen ate Fish that looks like a grass patch.....

Four of them shared a seafood platter...

While I ate it all by my self!!!!ROAR!!!!

Eating the complementary salad like a cow....MOOOOO A group photo with this very nice waitress, Winnie, who served us. She is super duper funny. Go to Crazy Catchline of the Day to see why I said she is funny. Anyway, She is chinese...ya...pure chinese. Just like me sia, look like indian or malay but is still pure chinese..Haha!Finally I am not alone. She must be from the same planet as me.Hahaa..

After that, we went to Arcade and made use of their neo print machines to take some photos...

Sork Ching and Jingfen playing Time-Crisis 3. They were so happy that they are able to play up to Level 3...Haha...maybe usually they died in level 1....

After that, we went to another cafe to chill out. You know there's actually a cafe at the 3rd level of OG called the HEMISPHERE CAFE ?This is the 1st time I go there sia. Thanks Gideon for bringing us there!So suprised got a place like that. Quite a nice and cool place to chill out...
Some sexy photos on that wall...

There are even cards for us to play...

Their pancakes looked so soft and smooth...

That Jingfen can't resist to put her whole face on it...
Took some photos there too...

And there was this 2 sisters that were SSOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!So took a photo of them too.Haha!

Finally a Group Photo



That's all for the updates...If you even bother .....hahaa...

Cheers
Tommy
---------------------------------------

Crazy Catchline of the Day:
Ya, we were saying about this nice indian-malay looking chinese waitress just now...

She was telling us this..
"不要看我这么黑。我真的是纯华人。都怪我妈妈不好。生我的时候没开灯。。。”


She also came and asked whether we need more sauce...
"怎样?够SAUCE吗?不够跟我说,我拿整支给你。”


When we raised up our hand to ask for the bills...
She came and said...
"Aiya.不用举手,叫我名字就可以了。不过有些人要叫我范文方, 我不好意思应才。”

---------------------------------------
Taste Of Honey:

"When you are about to die, you would probably ask "What had I given to this world?" rather than "What can I take away with me from this world?""

So start giving...then at least you would have something to think of before your mind go blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment