Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SW 3202 and Marmalade Pantry

Phew...there goes my another exam..SW3202 practising theories in social work.Think I flunked another paper liao..Din even know what I was writing the whole two hours.Seems like wasting my pen ink and crapping all the way.Lucky the pen is taken from orchard hotel and not I buy one.MUAHAAA!!!!Anyway, Just one last one to go for tml!!!!!!!Hooray!!!!Cant wait for the final exam that ends all my exams...

After the exam, Ms Xiao Mei Mei Janice and Ms Kutu Cassandra brought me to this very nice cool resturant that sell really nice food...but well, nice are always associated with expensive.That explains the hole on my pants...


Kutu and Xiao Mei mei...
Fish... Ball... Transformers... Normal Janice's zhilian photo Kutu's food... Xiao Mei mei's food...


Mine!!!!A chicken pot pie that cost me $17 after GST and such.haha...


Ok, enough of denial of the need to study...have to go back to reality and study my final exam liao...Haiz..

Cheers
Tommy
------------------------------------------


Crazy Catch line of the day:

Laws of Work (Part 2)
Continue from yesterday....

7. If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a fool about it.
8. Everything can be filed under "miscellaneous."

9. Never delay the ending of a meeting or the beginning of a cocktail hour.
10. If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it.
11. If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.

12. The last person that quit or was fired will be held responsible for everything that goes wrong.

------------------------------------------------
Taste Of Honey:
"Instead of saying so many of "I shouldn't had done it", Just don't do it in the 1st place."

No comments:

Post a Comment