Wednesday, April 9, 2008

3 Big Events...

This is my 3 rd Post and there comes 3 big events that happened all in one day!!!haaa...

Event #1: MY SSD Presentation

Well, My Single Subject Design Presentation is finally over today.Phew...
My topic is on "Overcoming My Phone Phobia".
As far as everyone who knows me, I hate using the phone. No matter who the person on the other line is, I will just get more and more irritated as times goes by.
Well, everything went well and I was pleased that my classmates and lecturer laugh at my jokes..and even things that are not even jokes...
Here are the stuff they laughed about..

1) "Dear class, Today I am going to present to you my SSD, "Overcoming My Phone Phobia". Long long time ago, when I was young, innocent and handsome..." (I also dunno why they laughed at this point of time. Can't I be young,innocent and handsome before?haha..)

2) " Guys are like PCs. We can only open only one window at a time. Unlike girls, They can watch tv,listen to radio, read magazines, eat snacks,chat on msn, AND STILL TALK WITH YOU ON THE PHONE!"

3)" My friends had told me that 'Tommy, you can never find a girlfriend if you insist on not talking on the phone. If you find the right one, you will sure be willing to talk to her on the phone.'
I replied ' Well, not that I do not want to chat with the right one. It's just that the Right one usually becomes the Wrong One after the phone conversations...' "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event #02: Biotherm refresher training

In the afternoon, I went to Biotherm with Issac for a refresher course for my job on friday and sunday. Well, God blesses me so much that I got something on on saturday. Because that's when the brand manager will come down and throw questions to the sales person. Poor Issac would be the one to be questioned. SO ISSAC, JIAYOU AND STUDY HARD ON THE PRODUCTS HOR..hee..

Anyway, Just making a note here for myself to remember as well, There are 3 functions of PTP (Pure Thermal Plankton) that's the key ingredient in all products of Biotherm.
1) Boost Skin cell regeneration
2) Calm and sooth skin (Increase skin tolerance against irritations)
3) Perfect affirmity with our skin. ( it's 85% similar to our skin DNA)

and the latest discovered function is that PTP strengthen/boost skin cells natural defensive system.

Let's hope I can either remember these stuff, or I dun get asked by anyone on my working days.Haha..

Anyway, DO COME AND LOOK FOR ME AT ROBINSON @ CENTREPOINT this FRIDAY & SUNDAY 12PM-8PM!!!!Then I can give u all some samples and such...Cya all there!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event #03: IMH

After my anxious waiting for my application to be a Medical Social Worker in IMH, I finally got a reply today. I AM ADMITTED!!!!!!opps...I mean I was being accepted to the job.Hahaa...

Praise God!!!!Never did I thought I would really succeed in the interview and got accepted. Cause I have to compete with many other social workers that are much more experienced and steady. Really want to thank God for the job. Let's hope He keeps me there and dun get me fired within one month.Haha...

So exciting...Can't wait to faster graduate and make my learnings practical!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, Shall not make my entry that long or no one dares to read it ever again.Haha...
Hope everyone do well in their Job Hunting too!!!Jiayou!

Cheers
Tommy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy catch line of the day:
This is from one of my superiors "R" that I had attached at in SAAC teaching me some philosophy about dating....Not really crazy, But i think is quite true and useful too....The conversation was as such..

R:So Tommy, Do you have girlfriend?
Me: Not yet. Waiting for God to drop me one from the sky.
R: Well Tommy, You gotta put in more effort in this area. Dating is like fishing. Even if God helped you to throw the fish food and gathered the fishes infront of you, You still need to lower down the Fishing Line and fish them out.
Me:......

No comments:

Post a Comment