Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dream on...

Now is 3am in the morning!!! You think I will still go and tahan an hour more to write something to entertain you? Dream on...Haha...as I will be gg to bed and dream very soon too...

ZZZZZ...
Tommy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Catch Line of the day:
This smart statment is by a 14 year old American girl saying to her friends who pressurised her to lose her virginity.
"For me to become like you all, It just take one night. But for you all to become me?Never again."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taste Of Honey:
This is by my social work lecturer Dr Ow:
" Love the person to change him instead of change the person then you love him."

No comments:

Post a Comment