Wednesday, April 16, 2008

IMH Here I Come!!!

Yay!!!Finally really signed the contract with IMH already. Hopefully this will make me feel like a license for me to live my dreams rather than feeling like a bond that imprison me in the cruel working world ba.Haha.
This is the photo that I took using the school's passport photo machine.Cost me 5 bucks sia!Got 3 tries in it and I used up all the 3 tries...Later on i figure out that problem is not in the machine but my face..So even 10 tries also no use..Haha..So I just settled with one of the 3 tries. This photo will become the photo in my working pass. So cool rite?Haha!Hopefully they will use photoshop to make the photo brighter and whiter.Cos the way I see it is still way too dark. I am sure alot of ppl is gg to ask me whether I am a chinese again.Haha.


Anyway, took a picture of the IMH shuttle bus schedule as well. Shall keep it in my phone or something. Cos it will be a transport that I will be taking often soon.hee...and just in case my friends need it too ba.hee.
One of the suprise that I got today is that staff in IMH is not considered a Civil Servant. So diaoz rite?We are serving the public and yet due to the restructuring and such, we are not considered a civil servant. Sian...there goes my charlet bookings, civil servant bonuses and other civil servants benefits..Haha.Hopefully NHG (National Health Group) will serve us well ba.hee.
Went for the Medical check up 1st.My goodness.Another cm shorter....It's like everytime I go for height check, I will get shorter and shorter.There was once I was 169cm, before I go for this check up is 168cm and now............167cm=.=....
I suspect it's the weighing machine that would hit my head everytime I measure that makes me shorter...Haha..
Cheers
Tommy
--------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Catch Line of the day + Taste of Honey:
Got these smart statements that should be avoided during an arguement with a women and what should be said instead...It's from men's health website..Quite a smart move that we all can learn.Haha..Don't let your girlfriends see these!Otherwise she will know where our techiques come from!Haha
Forbidden Phrases
1. "Relax"
Say this instead:
"I'm just as upset about this as you are. Let's deal with it together."
2."I love you"(During a fight)
Say this instead:
i. "[Insert detailed explanation of what you did and why you did it.]"
ii. "It won't happen again."
iii. "I love you." (It's okay at the end of the apology, just not at the beginning.)
3. "It's up to you"
Say this instead:
"I could definitely do A or B, but I'm not crazy about C. What are you thinking?" This shows you're listening, suggests you care, and gets you out of deciding."
4. "You knew I was this way when you married me"
Say this instead:
"It frustrates me, too—and I'm working on it." (It's a lie. That's okay... )
5. " (Nothing) "
Say this instead:
Throw the ball back. Throw it badly. Even risk throwing a wild pitch and letting her take an extra base. But keep your head in the game.
Upcoming for tomorrow....3 Magic Words to Charm your girl!!!Haha..

2 comments:

  1. cos our service to the community is not (totally) funded by the government... thats why we're not civil servants... haa, but i agree with you.. we're serving the community definitely.. aye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad sia...the government so niao!Never fund us totally.Haha!Must get them to fund us totally and make us civil servant.Civil servants super duper alot of benefits sia...Haha

    ReplyDelete