Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ben & Jerry Free Cone Day!!!

Yay!Today was Ben & Jerry Free Cone Day!!!Waited for one whole year for this!Haha...
Last year, Me and my friends managed to eat 6 ice cream!!!!Really eat till wana vomit sia...So this year I smarter liao...know how to control and eat....4..Whahaa...

Went to meet Ka Hei and Jo at 3pm...















Saw a couple of friends there too...
Angela and Us (She went to Raffles Place after the 1st round.Which We think is a wrong move.Cos by the time she got there, we would already be having our second ice cream liao.Haha!)...












Saw our pretty ballet dancer Yue Tong...(She is so funny.Just to avoid the queue, she went to spent $4.90 to buy a cone on Free Cones Day!!!Haiz...rich people...money can really buy time sia.Haha!)















My secondary School Friend...















Saw JunLin and Ho Wai too...But din get to take picture with them.Cos I was too busy having my macdonald lunch while queuing up for the ice cream.Haha!

When me and my brother decided that we still haven have enough....

We ate the big one too...















In the evening, I met up with the Kiehl's Gang (Gary, Edwin, William, Gary's GF and Edwin's cousin) and ate 2 more ice creams!!!
Think my mouth opened too big...can fit in 2 ice cream at the same time.Haha!















Eat till our mouth all dirty...















So in the end, I ate 1 Chocolate therapy, 1Strawberry, 1 New York Fudge and 1 Chunky Monkey..Total 4!!!Hooray!Well, This is going to be my last year of eating free cones day from Ben and Jerry already. It's because I am finally graduating. And work timing will not permit me to have time to queue up for this kinda thing.

Last Year and the year before, me and glowing had so many people going for the free cones day!






























Well, as years go by, many need to work and study. So more and more people cant make it to Free Cones Day anymore.SO SAD....missed the good old days....
More photos at :
Cheers
Tommy
----------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Catchline of the Day
This was a conversation between Jo and I during a meal in the evening in KFC....
T: If let you choose, You would rather have a Super Ugly Good Guy or a Super Handsome Bad Guy as a boyfriend?
J:I will not choose a Super Handsome Bad Guy as a boyfriend cause in the end he will cheat me.So no point in choosing him also. For the Super Ugly Good Guy....Hmmm....If he is not really that ugly, then maybe I will consider...So long look normal is ok liao.
T:Oic...
J:How about you?Super Ugly Good Girl or a Super Gorgeous Bad Girl as a girlfriend?
T: I will surely choose a Super Gorgeous Bad Girl as a girlfriend.
J:Why? Is looks really that important?She may cheat on you in the end.
T: No. Cause I am the Super Ugly Bad Guy..So either way, I won't be at lost.Haha
J:........
----------------------------------------------------------
Taste of Honey:
" What you will be tomorrow depends on the choices you make today."

No comments:

Post a Comment