Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HAPPY SOCIAL WORKERS' DAY!!!

YEAH!HAPPY SOCIAL WORKERS' DAY TO ALL SOCIAL WORKERS AND SOCIAL WORKERS-TO-BE!!!hee Anyway, just back from the social workers' dinner at mandarin hotel.Had great fun taking pictures, dancing and singings and of cos...EATING!!!!
One of the greatest highlight that I had is shaking hand with president Nathan and his wife too!!!!How cool is that ya?Hope he can remember my face....then next time he sees me he will raise my salary and lower my GST ....Haha...

Not gg to blog much tonite..now is already 1pm...too tired liao...shall blog more about it when i get all the photos and get more energy..Good nite everyone!

Cheers
Tommy
------------------------------------------
Crazy Catch line of the day:
Well, I am short...so its ok for me to quote a statement that jokes abt short ppl rite?That's wat ppl say to me most of the time anyway...and here is one that I heard...
"Wah!When He stands up, he is as tall as you sitting down!"
------------------------------------------
Taste of Honey:
This is what I had read one day in the daily bread long long time ago...
"PLAN as if you will live forever but LIVE as if you will die tomorrow.."

2 comments:

  1. warh u still got energy to write sth today! AMAZED! haha anyway i bathed before i sleep.. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of cos la!!!Tommy leh!Hahaa...Very efficient rite?hee

    ReplyDelete