Saturday, April 26, 2008

PR2202!

Today was the 1st day of my exam....and it is horrible.
Almost the most horrible exam that I had ever had. When I asked around hopefully for some smart ppl with some smart answers,I saw realise everyone have different answers .Meaning? Everyone is just as lost as me.

The exam is so difficult that asked so many specific things that you would not be able to answer unless you burnt the book and drank it down your throat. Cant believe I have to do so much for this module that is not even my core!I thought this course should be easy with a project and an mcq. Never did I know, this module involves everything!

From group project to mid term, exams that includes 80 MCQ plus short answer questions and 3 essay questions!My gdness....this kinda course that ppl wana take for a breath and get over with make itself so demanding!Really just hope I can at least get a C+ such that I can S/U it sia.

Ok...enough of complaining about the module liao. Should just give thanks that I have Great friends like Bernard and Esther that accompanied me throughout this shitty module. Without them, this shitty module will really worsen to a LS module for me.

Thanks everyone to hear me whin...Haha!
Cheers
Tommy
----------------------------------------------
Crazy Catchline of the day:
Well, a nice friend asked me about my exam after my exam today...
J: So when is your exam starting?
T: It started today .....and ended. So is my career, my future and my life.
(and there goes me complaining how bad the exam had been...Haha!)

----------------------------------------------
Taste Of Honey:
From Daily Bread once again....
" It's not how long you lived that counts, it's how you live."

No comments:

Post a Comment