Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hooray!!!So excited to greet you all once again in this blog!!!It the only convinent place where I could update you all all at one go.So do visit often k?Haha..


Anyway, today was quite a fruitful day...

Wore the social worker polo tee
and took photos with my gender class mates...they are such a fun bunch of ppl

Queued up for goodie bag by PRU...The things inside are so super good!Got cleanser, food,magazine, drink packets, note packs......and nail polish for my mum.Haha.
Look at the queue!!!

Took a picture while waiting...

And wore jingfen's Harry Potter glasses

and her clown nose...

And finally!!!Got our bags!!!phew....

Then i after my class and lunch with Bernard, Esther and Lydia, I went to discuss the China Trip with Weicong...That buaya!Got girls then dun even wana eat with me..rather da bao and go back and eat with that girl!...Haha

Then went to Kiehl's @ Vivo and look for Tracy and Shimin...
Taking a photo before I cut my hair...
And after I cut it...

Can see the difference?Haha..Finally got out of my uncle hairstyle liao...
Anyway, Some may ask why I dun put photos that only got I,me and myself.
Answer is simple....Paisei la...

Cut it at Esprite Salon..Wahsei, must tell you. The service damn good!The hair washing was so shiok la...got massage the neck somemore.Give me a glass of lemon tea too. Lucky got the $50 voucher. So this hair cut was free!Haha..so happy!The hairstylist that cut my hair is a very nice lady,Tina. She is the leading hairstylist there too. If I dun hav the voucher, I'll have to pay $38 for it sia...Dunno where can I cough out this sum of money if I need it.Haha..
Anyway, There was this shocking things sia!Saw a man..indian or malay ba...He was lying on the ground. Shaking all over with his hand on his head.AND THERE WERE BLOOD SPLATING OUT!!!My Goodness!So shocking man!!1st time see blood splat out like tat!Like squeezing the ketchup packet and see the ketchup fly out like tat!I thought it only happened in the movie.Din know that this can happen to real life too. Well, the security and ambulance came so super slow sia...I see the man shook so hard and splatting so much blood till he could hardly move and like dying like that...Haiz...Really pray that he will be fine ba...But I think he was already dead when the ambulance came la...cos there's really so so so much blood.Anyway,took a video at kiehl's (too paisei to take at the accident scence) when the ambulance ppl is rushing him to the ambulance...

Ok...Shall go slp liao...already 1am...I still typing this to entertain you all.So nice of me rite?hahaa!Goodnite everyone!!!

Cheers

Tommy

----------------------------------------------------------

Crazy Catch Line of the Day + Taste Of Honey:

OK...carrying on from yesterday...the 3 magic phrases that can get you out of the hell like quarrel instantly are...

1)"Just tell me everything."

2)"You are just so beautiful."

3)"Sorry. It was all my fault."

Smart rite?hahaa...These are what men's health had said la...You all try liao tell me got use or not then..Haha...

Anyway, If you all really want to know the details of these,you can visit this site ba..Haha.

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=sex.relationships&category=decode.her&conitem=53a31fbc46056010VgnVCM100000cfe793cd____

No comments:

Post a Comment