Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mistaken....

Phew...finally have time to sit down and do blogging again. Everyday I am so looking forward to share my stuff here.But well, time is always not on our side for all people.


Anyway, as you all know....I don't look chinese....

Here is the proof...



Me and my indonesian "bride" for my bahasa indonesian presentation.
So, as you can see, I look more like malay, indian, thai and many other races except for my own!
Of cos, every causes have consequences....and therefore many many events had happened and that's wat i am about to share with you all today...
------------------------------------------------
Event #01:In primary school....
If you can still remember, whenever we had our language composition exam, all races will take the exam in the same classroom. Malays and Indians students are given foolscrap while chinese students are given 作文纸(the type of paper where there are a lot of boxes in it for writing). Well, as you had expected, I always kana the foolscrap paper! -.-"
------------------------------------------------
Event #02:In Junior College....
There was this wonderful camp that I signed up for when I was JC 1. The camp is a 华文文化营 (Chinese cultural camp). When I arrived happily with all my luggage to the registration table, the person frowned abit at me and say " Oh, the indian cultural camp is right beside.Just go out of the door and turn left can liao.."
All i can do is smile and say" well, wat do you know?Indians cannot learn about chinese cultures meh?"......
------------------------------------------------
Event #03: On the street
Well, this always happened. If you notice, there is always this man at tampines interchange or outside tampines mrt station who is selling some green tickets. I think this is some muslim festival tickets or such and usually they only approach malays. Well, there is this happy month of hari raya. And this person approach me and speak to me in very fast malays trying to sell me the tickets.....4 days in a row!!! And everytime I will just tell him I am chinese and don't understand what is he saying. But he will still find me the next day...maybe hoping that I will accept my own identity and turn malay overnite and buy his tickets..Haha...
------------------------------------------------
Event #04:In foodcourt:
There was this time when i went to buy food at a certain food court. The auntie in that store are ard her 40s maybe. She spoke chinese to all the customers infront of me asking them wat food they wan and such. And sadly to say, I am the only one that she used her broken english on. When i answered in chinese even though she spoke english to me, I can see her eyes became bigger and brigthened up, the corner of her mouth started to twitch, and there I was bringing relieve and joy to some auntie.....once again.....
------------------------------------------------
Well...there are still alot alot more but well, I had already gotten use of it.Haha..
Anyway, really need to go sleep already. Had been working and partying too much.Haha...
Cheers
Tommy
------------------------------------------------
Crazy Catch line of the day:
There was this conversation between a boyfriend and a girlfriend after the boyfriend went for his cousin's wedding dinner.
BF: Dear, you know hor, just now the wedding was so sweet. Seeing their wedding just now, I can imagine our wedding already....
(supposed answer: argh...you so sweet, love you dear...however she replied..)
GF: Don't worry, Next time I will confirm INVITE you to my wedding one...
BF:......T.T.....(heart shattering sound..)
------------------------------------------------
Taste of Honey:
"Nice photos do not need good looking faces. They just need HAPPY FACES."

2 comments:

  1. keke, u do look a little malay though.. really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...and mix with many many more races altogether too.Haha..Heard that all the time sia.haha

    ReplyDelete