Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Announcement!!!

Well...since this is study week, Apparently I have nothing to do at home and therefore nothing much interesting to blog abt...

So, I shall help my friend advertise abit.Hee.
He is selling 2 (2 way)BANGKOK air tickets 6th - 10th May at $212 nett as he bought the wrong date. More details can be found in this blog,...

http://www.wardrobefantasies.blogspot.com/

So if you are looking for a cheap ticket to go thailand, do contact him ba.

Cheers
Tommy
-------------------------------------------------
Crazy Catch line of the day + Taste of Honey:
Got this question for the past year exams paper...And till now still dun really know how to answer...

“All social work is about manipulation of behavior”
To which extent do you agree with this statment?
For me, I still not very sure...Any helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment