Sunday, April 20, 2008

Social Workers' Dinner Photos

Well...as promised...Shall share with you all my social workers' Dinner photos ba...
(Caution:Please pardon my ugly face...)

Me and Charlyn while waiting for the rest...

The below are the people I sat with during the dinner....
Ugly Mode
Normal Mode
Gideon's Ke Lian Mode
Brighter Mode
Me and Cherlyn
Chio Bu of the night
Other friends that I took with...(Now you know why I choose social work as my major...so many pretty girls...Haha)

Had some fun and embrassment dancing with Gideon too...think next time no one wana sit same table with me and Gideon liao..Haha...









Our group photos with our Lecturers...


All time favorite...Dr Timothy Sim














The fatherly looking elder in church: Dr Alex













Pretty Korean Lecturer:Dr Choo














Our Head of Department: Dr Ngiam ...my marks depends on you liao...















Some group photos...
The whole Social Work students year 3 batch...
The Guys in social work...Rare species rite? Xiong Kun! You blocked me la!Haha!

The photo with Zhon yun and ANN WEE!!!She is a very famous and reputable in the social work community

Finally... the most important photo...The photo with the president!!!!!!!!!Will keep it for life such that I can ask him if he remembers me or not...then I can ask for the GST deduction and my pay rise!Haha!

Hope you all enjoyed the photos. :")

Cheers

Tommy

-----------------------------------------------

Crazy Catchline of the day:

Teaching Joeyee what to reply when other people talk about fatness...

Other people:" Wah...you so heavy...heavier than me sia"

Correct Reply:"Muscles are always heavier than fats"

Other people:"But I don't see your muscles leh...only see your fats."

Correct Reply:"Well..My muscles are under this thin layers of fats. That's why u can only see this thin layer of fats instead of my muscles...BTW, How come you keep on looking at my body?"

Other people:"....."

----------------------------------------------

Taste Of Honey:

Got this self made statement from our bible study on saturday...

"好名声能被才干所建立,却能被坏品格所毁坏"

(Translation:Your talents can build up your reputations.But your reputations can be destoryed by your character)

No comments:

Post a Comment