Friday, April 25, 2008

Scentdura

It was an advertisment that we all helped Guolin to make for his school project...and I bet he got A for it lor!Haha...Guolin!!!Where is the meal u promised to treat us for helping u in the advertisment!?Haha!




Cheers
Tommy

----------------------------------------
Crazy Catch Line of the day:
Well, My exams start tml and there are alot of kind souls who encouraged me and asked me about my exam.But being the lame me,...these was some of my answers....

F: "Yo Tommy!How's your exam?"
T: "Oh, he is fine thank you."(My gdness...I haven even start lor...How would I know rite?hahaa)

F:" Yo!Hang in there brother!Have you prepared?"
T:"Ya.I had prepared the rope and tied it to the ceiling liao. Anytime can hang."

F:"Are you READY tml?"
T"No, I am still TOMMY tml."

(Sorry...exams can make a person so lame....)

----------------------------------------
Taste Of Honey:
A story told by my dad during dinner....
"There was a boy who one day injured his thumb.
When he went to church on sunday, many people surrounded him and asked him how was his thumb out of concern.
However, he became very irritated and said:
"Why are you all so focus and concern about my one injured thumb?I still got 9 fingers that are well!"?

Moral of the story: Focus on your strength rather than your deficit and it will make you a stronger person:")

No comments:

Post a Comment