Monday, April 28, 2008

Yun Nan Hair Treatment...

Today was the 1st time going to the famous Yun Nan Jian Fa Zhong Xin...
Saw an advertisment on TV about a free trial...So I gave it a try....

During the analysis, found that my hair are really decreasing....These are the sad findings...
1)Usually a hole shld have around three to four hairs, but mine only have one to two hairs only
2)The space between each hair growth are wider and wider...meaning the hair in between are missing....
3) Alot of stuff clogging up the holes.
4) Oily and sensitive scalp...

And all these added to my hair loss problem...and also add on to the persuading power of the "consultant" to sign up a plan.
Well, about the plan....it was CRAZY!!!!!She told me to go for a 20 times treatment program. the first 10 times will be deep cleansing to get rid of the clogging and the last 10 times then is the real treatment. And you know what!One time treatment cost $145!Usually the one I went for (which honestly not much help la...) cost only $21!Which means, I need to come up with $2900 for the whole treatment!!!!

Crazy rite?So i tell them I am still a poor student and will not be able to afford this kinda expenditure. Then they ask about my family la, whether they can support la, how much I can pay if installment la....ask so much...lucky I am so stubborn that these words wun move me.Haha!So they asked me to go for a 5 times deep cleansing 1st at a cheaper rate for students only. But still $360 for 5 sessions!In order to reject nicely, I said " Wah...my bank now don't even have $360." Haha...smart rite?

So in the end, they let me tried once deep cleansing for free to feel the effect...feel quite good and the hair really seems very clean.But well, I think I am too poor for this still la...
Moreover, got a trial pack of shampoo,conditioner and tonic too!Cool rite?haha.
However, Now then I know that guys with short hair do not need to use conditioners as it will clog up our pores. My gdness!!!!That means I had been cheated all the while la!All along I was taught that washing must follow with a conditioner as the hair will start to split after it touches water. It was all a lie...Guys hair are too short and therefore will not split. Haiz. wasted money for so long now then know.

Anyway, went to meet Janet for lunch after that and know two more of her pretty friends too!Such a nice day.Haha!Then she helped me do a facial sia.So nice of her!But it was so paisei sia as it is at the center forum of paragon and some ppl will look down lor.Haha.But had a great time chatting with her and her friends.

Then met up with William for a free movie "Nim's Island". This is a pay back as I also jio him along when I had a free tix that time. So now is a fair deal.Haha!Saw Xiao Bing too. She is now the photo journalist for mypaper. She was the fastest runner last time in my JC, so cool to see her again sia. Anyway she took a picture of me and William and will be posting it in the mypaper.Haha!You know what, we had to borrow more popcorns from the people around us to act as if they give us alot of popcorns lor.Haha...so next time do not believe in photos in newspaper:"P.

Cheers
Tommy
--------------------------------------------
Crazy Catch line of the day:
Since my blog entry is rather boring, I shall post a joke to lighten you all up..
A woman walks into her boss's office with this complaint:
"All the other women in the office are suing you for sexual harassment. Since you haven't sexually harassed me, I'm suing you for discrimination."


--------------------------------------------
Taste Of Honey:
"Courage is not the absence of fear..It is the mastery of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment