Monday, April 7, 2008

My Very First Virgin Entry

Ok, Finally I have decided to set up a blog. Not that I want to publicise and tell the whole world what I am doing. But simply because I feel that this is a way I can at least record down some of my crazy thoughts , ideas and adventures and not let it "burnt" away by time. One of my motivations is my upcoming Mongolia trip. I thought I should at least have some place to put my experiences and not let my money go into waste. Haha.

Well, if you were thinking why I put chickenwing as part of my blog name, please take into account of my chinese name: Cheng Ka Wing. What else does it sounds like rite?Haha!Well, Hope to share more with whoever is going to read this more next time then.

Cheers
Tommy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy catch line of the day:
Jennifer told me this after she listened to the radio...
"Love is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, But only YOU can feel it."
"Love is like a vaccum cleaner. It sucks."

1 comment:

  1. Hello...you have crazy thoughts every day sia...ha...ha...later not enough space to record them.

    Tyan

    ReplyDelete