Monday, April 14, 2008

Last Saturday...

A great Saturday had past last week with busy and hectic programs that followed back to back with each other...
If you ever heard of me saying about attending a youth cell group in the afternoon...this is the one..
Ain't they young, good looking and youthful? I was once like them too...handsome, young, jumpy and energetic...But now I am like an Old uncle...Any kid that sees me now calls me "Tommy 叔叔" (Uncle Tommy) instead of "Tommy 哥哥"(Brother Tommy)......

So sad rite?Upgraded so fast...I think in no time, i will be upgraded to "Tommy伯伯"(An even older version of uncle Tommy)..Haha...anyway, back to the topic. We had a great feast of pot luck and everyone brought super duper lot's of food for just 10 people!!!

Anyway, we are now joking about kaixin and benjamin getting married. As you can see in the 1st photo, both of them does not like to take photos. So if they ever get married, they will save so much money on wedding photos and such!!!!On their wedding day, maybe both of them will wear a mask and walk around...maybe make it a mask wedding party...otherwise their face confirm kana captured on cam one lor...haha..

Anyway, we got so much food that we cant finish. And it showed God blesses us so much such that we can go and bless other people...Really thank God for the english congregation youth for their hungry stomache.Hence, we can give all the food to them and would not waste the food. One youth shouted:" Thank you so much!Chinese congregation youth rocks!" I replied:" Haa..No problem... Thank God for it. Our small appetites rocks."

After the heavy meal, we played captains ball...

YEAH!Benjamin finally caught in photo.....Haha..

Look at kaixin's awesome pose...Haha...


We had so much fun that we even broke one chair...Haha..


Opps...shouldn't have put that..hopefully guang chai and pastors do not read my blog ba.Haha..


Anyway, after the youth fellowship, I attended my own fellowship. On that day, I have to lead singspiration. But well, me and my musicians did not have enough time to practise or reherse. Hence, I told them before we start..."So? Are we ready to be moved by the Spirit?"haha...well, that's the only thing we can do already. But luckily it turned out fine.Although had one or two slips on how to start singing the songs and such.Haha..


After my holy holy bible study in church, IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!

Me and Esther went for Colin's birthday at Dragonfly.



It was so dark and noisy...really cant stand it sia.Haha...maybe I had really grown out of it already....But still had alot fun drinking, dancing and laughing at ugly fat aunties dancing sexy dances...no wonder so many people vomitted in dragonfly that nite...Haha..
Anyway, the songs were a mix of english and chinese songs. Some very old songs like "对你爱爱爱不完" was also presented..I was about to spill my drinks when I saw them dance sia..SO SUPER FUNNY!!!!
Anyway, the singers sounded quite good. And they look quite cool on stage too.So I asked esther, how come they did not go and become real singers instead..
The answer arrived right after we went out of the pub. Saw one of the singers outside..MY GOODNESS!He looked so old sia!Like some 40 plus years old uncle trying to act like 20s....no wonder they become singers in this kinda dark places instead...Haha...Hope i dun get beaten up for blogging this ba...*cross fingers*
Thanks Jeremy for sending us home sia...If not, I think the taxi fare will be even more expensive than the entrance fee liao.Haha!
Thanks Colin for inviting too!hee
Cheers
Tommy
---------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Catch line of the day:
I saw this nick some where...
"I love dogs.They are cute."
and this comes into my mind ...
"I love dogs.They taste good."
Here I Come China!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Taste of Honey:
This was quoted from Elaine that gave us this in a bible study long long time ago...
" I am a Christian who happens to be a student and NOT a student who happens to be a Christian."
Think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment